Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weed, Texas, A Shotgun, and 2 Dead Bodies...

Intrigued?

Damn right you are. Who in their right mind wouldn't be intrigued by reading that title? Hell, I'm intrigued and I am the one writing it!

So, lets get to it then mmmk?

This post is actually about two separate stories. The first one has to do with one of my favorite shows on TV, Weeds.

If you never heard of this TV show then I feel sorry for you. It's an awesome TV show about a suburban widow that for some reason or another decides to start selling weed. The show is humorous, suspenseful, and very addicting. You can be an activist against drugs, including weed, or be a pothead...its just a great series. Hell, my mom is even addicted to it lol. Currently, it is in its fifth season and it is turning out to be one of my favorite seasons as of yet.

ANYWAY

Monday's episode, A Modest Proposal, ended leaving us wondering what the fuck was going on because if we didn't speak Spanish. Well, I have the translation of what the mysterious woman said to Esteban for all of us non spanish understanding people.

The mysterious woman, Pilar, come to find out is a high level crime boss. The conversation goes as follows...

PILAR
What do you believe you are doing eh? You were already going far, dont you think (?) You had to have an adventure with a pincha gringa? It's fine that you have to have a son with her. But to marry her? Are you crazy? All eyes in Mexico are on you. All of my hopes, my effort, my money and my time are invested in you. You would have killed the slutty pincha gringa when....
ESTEBAN
Are you saying that I have to choose between you and Nancy?
PILAR
No, Esteban. I am saying you have to choose between yourself and her

So there you have it. It took me along time to find a that, so I figured I would share it.

Now to the crazy shit...

Texas, A Shotgun, and 2 Dead Bodies

This is a true story. In no way shape or form am I lying or stretching the truth. Let me start off my giving you a situation and asking you what you would do in that situation.

Its broad daylight, lets say its 2pm. You are at home and you notice that someone is breaking into your neighbors house...
FUCK!

What do you do?!? Call the police? Grab your shotgun and go Rambo style on their asses?

Well this dude did both. He noticed 2 people breaking into his neighbors house and called 911. The 911 operator spends the whole time trying to calm his crazy Texan ass down so he would not take the law into his own hands. However, the man continued to warn the 911 operator that he wasn't going to let the robbers get away. The best part is I got the actual 911 call and you HAVE to listen to this redneck talk to the 911 operator.

Its just amazing. I wish I had neighbors like this dude. The audio file is on youtube, so if you are at work and can't access youtube, come back and listen to this when your home...you will not be disappointed.

My favorite line from the audio has to be the part were the 911 operator tells him that if he goes after the robbers, that he is going to get himself killed. The man replys...

"Wanna bet?! You hear mah shotgun just click? I don't like this here stuff.....I'ma kill em."

His voice is the best. Fucking awesome.

So what happen to this guy?

Well, as you can hear from the audio file, he ends up shooting and killing both of the robbers. The police finally get there and take the man down to the station. However, Texas law states that if anyone breaks into your home, you can shoot to kill. The cops are not going to charge the man with murder because when the robbers were attempting to make their get-away, they ran across his lawn.

LAWL

I am not going to lie. I am not a big fan of Texas. Its fucking hot, filled with country rednecks, plus...they gave us George W. Bush.

After reading and hearing about this guy though, Texas FTW! This guy rocks.

On a separte note....

The article written yesterday by P, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", tells us about conversation that men have all over this nation. Which female is hotter? P goes into more detail about this ritual and actaully has a story to tell, go read it.

I just wanted an excuse to post a picture of this Natasha Sun. The UFC's new ring octagon girl.

Like woah...

No comments: